CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

30 points.

i hate the process. it makes no sense. i understand the point system is necessary, but to such an extent?

i don't understand why i have to explain every thought which runs through my head. the symbols, the words, the patterns - FOR ME. i want the work to speak on its own, isn't that respectable. how can brevity be punished? people bother me, quite frankly (no offense). i don't like sharing my thoughts. i have tried to express this via my blog, but i fell as though i am singing to deaf ears.

should i conform to meet the 30 point make of approval? should i stay with my brevity? does it even matter?

"do what we all do. make b.s. links."

if progress reports serve as inspiration, shouldn't i respond is an inspiring way. isn't inspiration arbitrary.