CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

progress 4.

sources: anarchy. me. me. me. chuck close. nietzsche. on the road.

reflection: this week has been trying, to say the least. i am really wondering about my intial story line. i don't know if it is right. i am beginning to take mr. engholm's advice - be a tad more structured and a tad less organic. i think my standards are standing as my biggest obstacle, at this point. i expect a noble prize. not possible. i think that once i find out what i want - really really want - not what i want others to think i want, then i think i shall be okay. one of my road blocks this week has been tense: third or first? i think i have settled on both - i shall explain on my blog. i think i have also made a very loose plot line, almost garaneeted to change. i am finding it hard to gauge my progress, i shall devise a system. that is all.

goals: write on paper. make concrete maps. stop thinking so much.

0 comments: