CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

there are only so many ways.

last week, at the peak of my originality disenchantment, i found me. not me as in i, but me as in the impostor - jen. i stumbled upon her myspace by accident, trying to find a photo of dear wittgenstien. immediately i saw the photos of my books, the sounds of my music, the words of my poets. this poser. this liar. this jen.

get your own life.

but when i think about it, whose the impostor? she claims to be older, more educated, addicted to cats; shouldn't she be the angry one? granted, she doesn't know i exist - though i have the unbearable desire to myspace her. we presumably are from different environments and, as far as i know, from different parents. yet we are unmistably similar. how?

would it have been better had i not found this smokingcat?

i wonder how the world would have been/be different if this cyber world had always existed?

2 comments:

Josh Parnell said...

I still think you should friend her...maybe you could even ask her about her views on society? Figure out just how similar you two are...

An Huynh said...

yeah, celeste. be a creep and befriend her.